7 DISCOUNT SPAY AND NEUTER LOCATIONS *If you know of other locations not listed here that offer discount spay and neuter please contact us so we can add that location to our master list!
1) REDINGER CLINIC Located within the Arnie Foundation complex. They offer discount neuters ($25)
It is important to get your kitten 3 shots of distemper to build up their immunity. The first shot is given when the kitten is 8 week-olds, the second at 12 weeks, and the third at 16 weeks old. It is also important to de-worm your kitten at the time
- Grapes, raisins & currants
- Xylitol/sugar-free gum/candy
- Fatty table scraps
- Onions & Garlic
- Human medications
- Macadamia nuts
- Household cleaners
- Unbaked bread dough/alcohol
- Tapeworms – Looks like a piece of white rice. It is found in their feces, bedding, or around the anus of the cat or kitten. Tapeworms are very common and generally aren’t harmful to cats. Rarely, tapeworms may cause debilitation or weight loss if they are present in large
- GET YOUR KITTY USE TO THINGS AT A YOUNG AGE – If you want your new kitten to enjoy being picked up or receive kisses among other things, do it when they are kittens and they will get use to it when they become adults. I use to put
What is TNR? The term TNR stands for “Trap, Neuter, Return.” This is the practice of trapping a free roaming or feral cat, getting them spayed/neutered, vaccinated, ear-tipped, then returned back into their colony. Ear-tipping, which is removing a small ‘tip’ cut out of the top portion of their ear,
- Spaying and neutering makes your pet a better, more affectionate companion
- Spaying a female before her first heat protects her from risks of uterine, ovarian, and mammary cancers.
- Spaying a dog or cat eliminates her heat cycle. Females in heat can cry incessantly, show nervous behavior, and attract unwanted
- People who own pets live longer, have less stress, and have fewer heart attacks.
- The more cats are spoken to, the more they will speak to you.
- Cats love high places. They share this love with leopards and jaguars, which sleep in trees.
- A cat eats grass as it